Avast Driver Updater-1-PC/ 1-Year- Global
Region:(Can activate in: United States (US))
- Additional information
- Reviews (15)
Avast Driver Updater
Avast Driver Updater(opens in new tab) is a device management tool developed by Avast Software, based in the Czech Republic. You may best know Avast for its antivirus software(opens in new tab), but it also produces many other tools such as a driver updater(opens in new tab).
Avast is a big name in the software industry. It has been in business for over three decades.
The Avast Driver Updater is a handy tool for professionals who use their PCs(opens in new tab) for heavy-handed tasks such as programming and animation. We’ll review it based on specific criteria, including pricing, customer support, user interface, compatibility, and features.
- Automatic Scan – You can set the Avast Driver Updater to scan your drivers at specific periods automatically, e.g., when your PC boots up afresh. This way, it’ll always remind you to update your outdated drivers for optimal performance.
- Safety checks – Avast is an antivirus company at heart, so you shouldn’t be surprised by this security feature. The tool scans every driver to ensure they’re free from malware(opens in new tab) before downloading them on your PC.
- Driver Backup and Restore – You can back up your device drivers and restore them at any time with the Avast Driver Updater. This feature is essential because driver updates can cause system malfunctions in some cases. If it happens to you, you can just restore a previous version of whichever driver is causing issues to make your PC whole again.
- Vast Driver Database – Avast Driver Updater checks your drivers against an online database containing over 300,000 drivers for updates. This vast database contains drivers from over 1,300 well-known tech brands, to name a few, AMD, Nvidia, Microsoft, and Dell.
- Compatibility – Avast Driver Updater is compatible with Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10. These are pretty much the Windows versions we expect everyone to be running at this time. Anything older is stale.