Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac – 1-Year / 1-PC
- Detects new and unknown viruses
- Reboots your computer when necessary in order to cleanup and restore software
- Checks for missing and outdated software in order to ensure system is always safe
- Makes security related decisions, automatically
- Gives advance warning about risky websites
- Adware blocking and removal
- Protection for all your browsing, including online shopping and banking
- Time Machine Protection for your backed-up files in case of a ransomware attack
Region:(Can activate in: United States (US))
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Even though macOS doesn’t encounter as many viruses as Windows devices, Bitdefender Antivirus Software for Mac can detect the issues that are online today.
- The active monitoring structures found in this product will reboot the iMac or MacBook when needed to restore the software or finish cleanup work.
- It’s constantly looking for outdated software or missing definitions to ensure your working environment remains stable.
- The software makes security-related decisions on your behalf while operating in the background.
- Protection against risky websites through an advanced warning system reduces the risk of an inadvertent click or download.
Features of Bitdefender Antivirus Software for Mac 1-Year / 1-PC
The issue with most macOS devices is that their file load eventually causes the computer to become unbearably slow. Even when you take on cleanup work regularly with your Apple system, it’s about 2-3 years before things start to buffer with every click.
When using Bitdefender Antivirus Software for Mac 1 Year 1 Device, you can reduce this problem dramatically. This product delivers network-based protection to prevent others from exploiting your system’s vulnerabilities through these features.
- Absolute Protection. With Bitdefender Antivirus Software for Mac, there is zero impact on speed while delivering total protection for the system.
- Attack Prevention. This product can detect and stop botnet attacks, brute-force attempts, and other potential problems you can encounter while working or playing online. It’s an innovative technology that remediates the latest cyber threats with ease.
- Automatic Updates. Users don’t need to worry about their software being outdated after installation. Bitdefender does all the work to ensure a Mac receives the protection it deserves.
Bitdefender Antivirus Software for Mac provides a comprehensive system that safeguards your information. It successfully blocks over 90% of phishing attempts, generates almost zero false alarms, and blocks over 99% of malware problems.
When you want to protect an Apple computer with comprehensive antivirus software, Bitdefender offers a Mac-specific solution that delivers excellent results for a fair, competitive price.
Is Bitdefender Antivirus Software for Mac a Good Product?
Every antivirus provider claims that their software protects against malware, adware, spyware, and more.
It’s also fair to say that some products were created to be better than others. Bitdefender is beneficial when viruses need to get removed from a Mac. Although it sometimes generates a false alarm, the comprehensive solutions it provides still deserve a second look.
Even when tested in independent laboratories, Bitdefender’s antivirus software performs at a similar level to McAfee, Symantec, and Kaspersky.
You can trust that it’ll work in the background to support your safety and security.
Operational Requirements of Bitdefender Antivirus Software for Mac
If you’re interested in using Bitdefender Antivirus Software for Mac, you might need to update your current operating system.
This software is currently compatible with Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, and Mavericks. If you’re running something newer or older than those platforms, an alternative product could be necessary.
Bitdefender Antivirus Software for Mac does a fantastic job of keeping sensitive information safe. That’s why it is worth considering if your Mac could benefit from an upgrade.