Carcassonne: Tiles & Tactics Global
Region:(Can activate in: United States (US))
- Additional information
- Reviews (69)
Carcassonne is a modern classic tile-placement game based on the award wining game in which the players draw and place a tile with a piece of southern French landscape on it. The tile might feature a city, a road, a cloister, grassland or some combination thereof, and it must be placed adjacent to tiles that have already been played, in such a way that cities are connected to cities, roads to roads, et cetera. The player can then decide to place one of his followers, so called Meeples, on one of the areas on it: on the city as a knight, on the road as a robber, on a cloister as a monk, or on the grass as a farmer. When that area is complete, that meeple scores points for its owner. Each new game is a new experience thanks to the ever-changing landscape.
- Fun and tactical gameplay adapted from the award-winning Carcassonne board game
- 2 expansions: The River and The Abbot
- Solo mode
- Pass & Play on the same device with your friends and family
- Detection of blocked locations once the tile is placed.
- 3D modelisation (vs 2D for the previous versions and the physical game)
- 2D/3D view swap