Metro: Exodus – Gold Edition Global
Region:(Can activate in: United States (US))
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This bundle includes the following:
- Metro Exodus
- Metro Exodus – Season Pass
The Gold Edition includes the Metro Exodus Expansion Pass, granting access to all new adventures in the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness.Exact contents still to be determined, but expect hours of gripping single-player, story-driven action of the highest quality!
Metro Exodus is set in 2036, two years after the events of Metro: Last Light, on a post-apocalyptic Earth that has been devastated by a nuclear war 23 years ago. The game continues the story from Metro: Last Light’s “Redemption” ending. Similar to the previous two entries, the player assumes the role of 23-year-old Artyom who flees the Metro in Moscow and sets off on a continent-spanning journey with Spartan Rangers to the far east. Artyom first travels around the Volga River, not far from the Ural Mountains, to get a ride on a locomotive known as the “Aurora” that heads east for a new life. The story takes place over the course of one year, starting in harsh nuclear winter in the metro. Another major character, returning from the previous game and the book Metro 2035, is Anna – who is now Artyom’s wife.
- Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East.
- Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels.
- A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day/night cycles and dynamic weather.
- Deadly combat and stealth – scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat.
- Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability.
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…